My Class' Music Performance (私のクラスの「音楽の性能)

Link To Watch 

On This Video, I'm Showing you about My Classmate perform music to audience and the judge
This Video is about my friend of my classmate play and perform music at the stage. Also i show you a result of judgement.
_________________________________________________________________
Starring (主演)
Josephine Petrus(ジョセフィネぺツルス)
Anya Picaulima(アーニャピカウーリマ)
Ken Patrick(ケンペツリク)
_________________________________________________________________
Edited using Windows Live Movie Maker

_________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to watch, like, share, subscribe and comment my youtube thanks :-)
And Don't forget to promote and share my uploaded video for your friends :-)
In next time, i will upload a new video. Please Remember check out at my youtube and don't miss out for my update and my video, OK!!
Visit & follow my social media
Instagram : deanprananda
Twitter : @deanprananda
Pinterest : deanprananda
Blog : deanprananda.blogspot.com
ask.fm : ask.fm/carltoncivic
Contact me at my twitter or pranandadean@gmail.com
There's Will Updated soon and Always Visit It :-)

Comments

Popular Posts