Sajojo Dance Performance from My Senior in Sports Day(運動会での私のシニアからSajojoダンスパフォーマンス)

To  Celebrate 10th video I upload you a new Video
On This Video, I'm Showing you about Senior's Dance Performance at Sport Day On October 3rd
This Video is about their action when modern dance in competition 
I hope this video is good for you, guys
APOLOGIZE FOR MISTAKEN 
________________________________________________________________
Edited using Windows Live Movie Maker
Recording Using Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
________________________________________­________________________

Don't forget to watch, like, share, and subscribe my youtube... thanks :)
Because next time, i will upload a new video. Please check out my youtube and don't miss out
Visit & follow my social media
Instagram : deanprananda
Twitter : @deanprananda
Pinterest : deanprananda
Blog : deanprananda.blogspot.com
ask.fm : ask.fm/carltoncivic
Contact me at my twitter or pranandadean@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts